1. Harliqueen says:

Thanks for sharing, it’s nice getting glimpses into history 🙂

1. I feel like I’m right at home in the old pics. I wonder why certain time periods speak to people.

2. acuriousgal says:

I just love old pics, this one is lovely and very sharp too.

1. I love the paper scalloping on the shelves in the window and the various different styles of clothing.

3. cindy knoke says:

love this photo!

4. diannegray says:

What a great photo. Imagine the stories we could write about this! 😀

1. I often forget how many people went without shoes back then. Can you imagine if we saw that today?

5. Great old photo ~ looks like a hard life, not what we usually glamorize the past as being!

1. I do love the girl’s hat. 🙂 I remember looking in the SEARS catalog the way she’s looking in the window!

6. cannasue says:

great photo…wouldn’t you just love to dive into it and explore…

7. geeez2014 says:

I’m so glad I opened all your pix…they’re marvelous. I, too, feel ‘at home’ in old pictures. I lived for four years in Paris, in a very old, elegant apartment building, and felt I’d come home there . Odd.
    I enjoy reading your comments at Mustang’s ; particularly about your grandmother! all the best, Z

1. Oh, I’d love spending a bit of time in Paris–especially the apartments. They always look so great in movies 🙂 I time travel more than real travel these days since we’ve gotten farm animals, but maybe one day. Thanks for stopping by.

Adrienne