1. More stunning paintings. Lovely to see.

1. My mind craves beautiful images at the moment–not a bad thing, I guess. I’m glad you’re enjoying them.

1. You have a lovely blog. I always enjoy dropping by here and I save a lot of your ones with images on my favs tab. They are always gorgeous x

2. Shehanne! What kind words! Blogging is such a weird thing–you never really know what people think. Thanks so much for sharing that–it made my day.

xx
        A

2. Parker J says:

Lovely, lovely pictures! Thank you for sharing. I’m so inspired.

1. I LOVE inspiring people, Parker! Thanks for stopping by.

A

3. Luanne says:

Nothing like catching the way sun dappling looks in paint!

1. It makes you stop and appreciate, doesn’t it?

4. Nice paintings. However time for you to write again. Remember you are writer first, farmer second and lady of leisure third :).

1. You don’t know how much it means to me that you wrote that! Thanks very much, my friend.

5. erickeyswriter says:

Beautiful!

1. My garden is overgrown and dry–my poor plants! Entertaining for a month and preparing for our first foster kid’s arrival has kept me quite busy but very soon I’ll be back to reading and writing blogs.

Hope all is well with you!

1. erickeyswriter says:

I’m doing okay. Gearing up for the move to Dallas. Haven’t been tending to my blog as much as I would like, either.

When if the foster kid arriving?

2. The foster kid has arrived–with all her baggage. This should be interesting.

Are you looking forward to Dallas?

3. erickeyswriter says:

Well, I suspect you’ll find a way to find the lovable misfit inside the baggage carrying foster kid. You have an eye for that.

I am looking forward to it! Except that it’s even hotter than Charlotte and has scorpions, tarantulas, grass you can’t walk on because of all the sticking plants and stinging ants, worse ice storms, etc. But aside form that, I’m really excited!

4. You make Dallas sound GREAT!! Guess you’ll have to get super into football (if you aren’t already). Since I have a small obsession with Friday Night Lights I’m a little jealous of you and your family 🙂

5. erickeyswriter says:

Football… ugh… not my thing. Definitely something that will quickly mark me out as non-Texan.

Anyway, if you want to drive the Honda Civic with the two kids in the back from Charlotte to Dallas I’m sure I can convince The Mrs. to let you stay on a bit and go to football games.