1. Bea dM says:

The conclusion of the article’s interesting – thinking of death could “motivate people in other realms”. Like getting on with one’s book project ๐Ÿ™‚

1. True. My experience of coming very close to death changed my attitude greatly. Surviving something most people have little hope surviving made me feel I was here for a purpose and that sitting around feeling sorry for myself was no longer an option. My entire life changed (for the better).

1. Bea dM says:

So that’s it: I was wondering how come you posted on such a fraught subject.

2. I’ve been a little obsessed with death since I was 4 and a bunch of relatives died. ๐Ÿ™‚ What a life we live!

3. Bea dM says:

Life is so incredibly magic

4. Agreed. On the way to the hospital when I was almost dying there was the most beautiful sunset. Strange what you remember. My children were quite young and it was a pregnancy complication. I wanted to stay a live for them, but there was one point where I felt the peace of God and was resigned to death. The people around me were like “No way. We’re not going to let you!” Those doctors and nurses were AWESOME!!!!

2. Oh, and yes! Have fun with your book project–if not now then when? ๐Ÿ™‚

2. geeez2014 says:

BOOK UPDATE: Only 30 pages left…can barely put it down. If it weren’t SO HEAVY it’d be going with me to the beauty parlor instead of A MAN CALLED OVE !

1. “can barely put it down” or pick it up! haha

1. geeez2014 says:

EXACTLY! ๐Ÿ™‚ Am going to read NOW…hurray

3. geeez2014 says:

FINISHED YOUR BOOK AND LOVED IT…Thank you! I’m SO glad it’s a rather happy ending for Katherine and John!

1. Yay! I’m thrilled you enjoyed it.You’ve made my night. John and Kate are my very special friends.

I always knew the story would end hopeful. After such a long book what would be the point of a sad ending? ๐Ÿ™‚
      Now that I’ve written about the family through 4 books I feel like the characters are real and I so love sharing them.

Thanks for letting me know and thanks for reading!

Love,
      A

4. geeez2014 says:

Adrienne, was this the first one? and there are 3 SINCE, or???

1. Yes, I wanted to know what happened to John and Kate’s son and also Graham and Margaret’s kids so I wrote a whole series about them.

Remember Graham’s son Buck who pushed William from the hayloft? He goes to West Point in the next book and gets into heaps of trouble! William goes back to Arizona and Buck’s sister follows him (more trouble).

Two are published and the next is due out in March. None of them weigh as much as the first though! (all available on Amazon ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

If you get a chance and feel so inclined to leave a short review, I’d greatly appreciate it!

And thanks again for reading!

All the best~
      Adrienne

5. geeez2014 says:

just left a review at Amazon!

1. Thank you so much! Just read it ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad you felt something for the characters! Means a lot.

You live in LA: California or Louisiana?